Who We Are
Pellow Pharmasave in Walkerton, ON is a family-owned pharmacy that was established in 1890. We are members of the Walkerton Business Improvement Area (BIA), the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB), the Ontario Pharmacist Association (OPA), the Canadian Pharmacist Association (CPHA), the Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA), and the Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA).
We offer products and services that you cannot get at a typical pharmacy. We also offer gift items, home decorations, clothes, accessories, and cosmetics.
Get to Know Our Owners
Our current owners, Rosanne and Brian Currie, became part owners in 1999. They are strong supporters of the communities they serve, and they donate to various organizations regularly. Pellow Pharmasave is the signature sponsor for Run4Health, which raises money for the local Hospital Foundation. In addition, Brian and Rosanne have been recognized by Pharmasave and other pharmacy organizations with various awards over the years. These awards include:
- Pharmacy Design Award
- Manager of the Year Award
- Community/Charitable Leadership Award
- Drugstore Outstanding Service Award for Leadership
- The First Commitment to Care Award
The Pellow Pharmasave Drug Runners
About the Team
Our team is composed of experienced, knowledgeable pharmacists and health care professionals who are dedicated to our customers and the community. To give back to the people who have supported us through the years, our staff supports events in the area.
We take pride in being a signature sponsor for Run4Health in Walkerton. Here are some of the other local organizations and activities that we support:
- Walkerton’s Longest Day of Golf
- Walkerton Kinsmen Splash Pad
- Walkerton Hawks
- Walkerton Curling Ice (Sponsor)
- Walkerton Minor Soccer Team (Sponsor)
- Walkerton and District Hospital Foundation Gala
- Walkerton and District Hospital Foundation Golf Tournament
- Walkerton Soccer Fields
- Annual Walkerton Food Bank Donation
- All Minor Sports in Our Area